Hearing clinics in Alberta
We found 52 hearing aid centres located in or near 21 cities in Alberta, including 3 mobile clinics and 20 clinics providing telehealth services. Please use the quick links to search for clinics in your province.
Resources in Alberta
Are you looking for hearing care resources in Alberta? Here's what we found:
- Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL) helps Alberta residents pay for hearing devices, including hearing aids, FM systems, cochlear implants and teletypewriters.
- Workers’ Compensation Board - Alberta: assists Alberta workers with occupational health and safety information for hearing health at work, including wage-loss benefits, medical coverage and support for work-related injury or illness.
- Alberta Hands and Voice: disability rights for people who are Deaf or hard of hearing.
- Alberta Veterans Service Centre: hearing care services and benefits for current and former Canadian Armed Forces, Royal Canadian Mounted Police and their families.
Be sure to check out these great articles as well:
- Paying for hearing aids: What's included in the price of hearing aids and FAQ's before purchasing.
- Which hearing aid is right for me? Information on today's hearing aid technology and different types and styles available on the market.
- Protecting your hearing: Learn about noise-induced hearing loss and prevention tips.
Mobile hearing clinics
Mobile hearing clinics offer a wide variety of hearing healthcare services by audiologists and hearing aid specialists. These clinicians travel to your home or to a convenient site in your area, such as a senior centre.
Telehealth hearing clinics
Telehealth hearing clinics allow audiologists and hearing aid specialists to provide care in satellite offices. At a clinic that offers tele-audiology, the hearing care professional conducts the visit by video with the help of a highly trained technician.
Cities in Alberta
Select a city below for a listing of hearing centres that offer in-person care provided by an audiologist or hearing aid specialist.
Tell us about your experience
If you visit one of the hearing clinics on our site, we encourage you to come back to our site and submit a review of your experience!