...

Hearing clinics in Alberta

We found 51 hearing aid centres located in or near 21 cities in Alberta, including 3 mobile clinics. Please use the quick links to search for clinics in your province.

Resources in Alberta

Hearing aid coverage in Alberta

Alberta extends its hearing aid benefits to all Albertans, under certain condition, via Alberta Health.

Alberta Aids for Daily Living

Alberta health logo

Alberta Aids for Daily Living (AADL) provides financial assistance to all ages for hearings aids, among other benefits. They offer funding for the purchase, replacement, and repair of your hearing aids.

AADL is largely a cost-sharing benefit, covering up to 75% of your hearing aid costs up to $1,200. You would pay the remaining 25% up to a $500 maximum. 

If you are low income or if you receive income assistance, the cost of your hearing aids is fully covered. 

If you are under 65, you are eligible for two hearing aids every five years. Those 65 and older get the same benefit or one personal listening device every five years.

But if you are 65 and older with high income, you are eligible for only one hearing aid every five years or one personal listening device every five years. 

Good news for those 65 and up: You can extend this benefit to your spouse or adult dependent, regardless of your income!

You are eligible for AADL if you have a documented hearing loss and are:

  • Under the age of 18 or 65 years old and up
  • 18 to 24 years old and pursuing full-time post-secondary studies or
  • 18 to 64 and low income

Albertans receiving comparable benefits from other sources, such as Veterans Affairs, Workers’ Compensation Board or private insurance are not eligible for AADL.

Additional hearing care resources in Alberta

  • Workers’ Compensation Board - Alberta: assists Alberta workers with occupational health and safety information for hearing health at work, including wage-loss benefits, medical coverage and support for work-related injury or illness. 
  • Alberta Hands and Voice: disability rights for people who are Deaf or hard of hearing.
  • Alberta Veterans Service Centre: hearing care services and benefits for current and former Canadian Armed Forces, Royal Canadian Mounted Police and their families.

Be sure to check out these great articles as well:

Mobile hearing clinics

mobile clinic iconMobile hearing clinics offer a wide variety of hearing healthcare services by audiologists and hearing aid specialists. These clinicians travel to your home or to a convenient site in your area, such as a senior centre.

Open now! 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
320 23rd Avenue SW Suite 202 Calgary, AB T2S 0J2
320 23rd Avenue SW Suite 202 Calgary, AB T2S 0J2
(403) 910-3815
Open now! 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
350-906 16th Ave SW Calgary, AB T2R 1C1
350-906 16th Ave SW Calgary, AB T2R 1C1
(587) 952-0599
Open now! 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
3715 51st Street SW Suite 226 Calgary, AB T3E 6V2
3715 51st Street SW Suite 226 Calgary, AB T3E 6V2
(587) 774-2752

Cities in Alberta

Take our online Hearing Check

Featured clinics near me

Flag of the United States Are you located in the United States?

Schedule a hearing test with Healthy Hearing.

Find a clinic

Learn more about hearing health

If you're not ready to make that call, visit our Hearing Help pages for extensive information about hearing loss, hearing aids, tinnitus and assistive listening devices.

Back to top