M.Sc., R-Aud(C), FAAA
Brad Meulenbeld derives a tremendous amount of satisfaction from helping people improve their quality of life through advanced hearing aid technology.
Hearing Instrument Practitioner
As a hearing instrument practitioner, Mark Neeve enjoys seeing the benefits of an improved quality of life from restoring the sounds that have been missing and addressing the unique challenges of each client.
Senior Patient Care Coordinator
Renee Phillips was born and raised in the East Kootenays and went to College of the Rockies where she obtained her diplomas in General Office Administration and Accounting.
Renee enjoys when clients who were missing so much from life because of hearing loss get active again with their families and communities.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Dynamic Hearing Solutions - Cranbrook to help them find the hearing care they need.
Personalized Care at Every Step
Dynamic Hearing Solutions is a true "mom-and-pop" practice. As soon as you enter one of our hearing clinics, you will be greeted by staff that are ready to make sure you are well taken care of.
Dedicated to Quality Care
We are steadfastly dedicated to ensuring the highest level of quality of life for the patients we serve. Our successful growth reflects our commitment to constantly exceeding our patients' expectations.
Our service and product offerings are designed to deliver inherent value. By providing ongoing service, 90-day trials and the best prices on hearing technology, we want you to be satisfied with your decision to get hearing aids from Dynamic Hearing.
We provide quality service in every aspect of your audiological care, from initial testing to follow-up appointments years later. We always put your needs above our own.
Our hearing tests rely on advanced diagnostic technology to determine your hearing levels and investigate the causes of any hearing challenges. We use clinical skill and technology to custom fit products to meet our patients' hearing needs.
We are located near Ashley Furniture.
Our hearing care services include:
- Hearing tests - audiometric testing using the most advanced testing procedures available
- Hearing aids - tailor-fit by one of our expert staff, so the sound quality is precisely adjusted for maximum benefit using the latest in computer technology.
- Hearing aid repairs - our advanced hearing aid repair lab and highly trained hearing instrument professionals can service any make or model of hearing aid.
- Tinnitus management - ringing in the ears is a common problem for those who experience hearing loss. We offer several tinnitus treatment and therapy options.
- Educational seminars - we love to present seminars within our local community. During these seminars, we focus on hearing loss and hearing related issues.
- Industrial testing - bring advanced audiometric screening to your workplace and fulfill any requirements for workplace safety. Contact us to inquire about industrial hearing testing.
Screen/test at home
|Monday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Screen/test at home