A message from HearingLife - Lethbridge 6th Avenue about COVID-19:
Nicole Saumer is proud to be a part of the HearingLife healthcare team serving the community of Lethbridge in Alberta. She provides each unique client with a tailored hearing care plan that suits their hearing needs and lifestyle. Healthy hearing and helping clients gain a better quality of life are her number one priorities. Nicole enjoys helping people hear better every day and this makes her practice very rewarding.
Alyssa Kindt welcomes clients into our clinic with a smile and is always willing to provide them with the help they need. Alyssa will provide you with the most up-to-date information on our hearing care services so you and your loved ones can receive the support you need. Alyssa is professional, friendly and organized and ensures appointments run smoothly.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - Lethbridge 6th Avenue we have served the local and neighboring communities for the past 20 years! Our personable and knowledgeable hearing staff is available to help with all your hearing needs. We offer free, no obligation hearing tests and in-clinic demos of the latest digital hearing aids, with our Expert Care Guarantee.
We are located west of the Haig clinic, in the shopping plaza beside the Petro gas station with plenty of free parking in front of the clinic.
Hearing care services
HearingLife in Lethbridge is your trusted source for hearing care and hearing aid products, including:
- Complimentary adult hearing assessments
- Individual treatment plan
- Digital hearing aids and modern accessories
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and service
- Custom earmolds, including swim molds and noise protection
- Tinnitus therapy
- Assisted Listening Devices
- Supplies, including batteries and earwax removal kits and much more!
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details