A message from HearingLife - Lethbridge 3rd Avenue about COVID-19:
Carey Kenyon was born and raised in Alberta and has over 20 years of experience evaluating hearing and providing solutions for hearing loss. He understands that each hearing loss is individual and requires customized care. He enjoys building relationships with his clients and providing the best hearing care possible. Carey earned a master's degree in audiology from the University of Tennessee and a doctorate degree in audiology from A.T. Still University in Mesa, Arizona.
Client Service Administrator
Diane Halley is highly-skilled in her role. She provides clients with the most accurate information on our hearing care services, so they can receive the help they need. Diane is professional and friendly and enjoys serving our clients daily in our Lethbridge clinic.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Lethbridge 3rd Avenue to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - Lethbridge 3rd Avenue, we offer free, no obligation hearing tests and comprehensive follow up care for all our clients. We will work with you and your loved ones to find the best solution for your hearing needs and lifestyle. Born and raised in Alberta, our professional understands that each hearing loss is individual and requires individual treatment. He enjoys building relationships with his clients and providing the best hearing care possible. We have been serving Lethbridge and surrounding area for over 20 years! Be sure to call us to book your next appointment and take the next step to better hearing health.
We share a building with the sewing centre and ample free parking is available.
Hearing care services
HearingLife in Lethbridge (3rd Avenue) is your trusted source for hearing care and hearing aid products, including:
- Diagnostic adult and pediatric hearing assessments
- Selection of affordable digital hearing aids in a variety of styles, colours and brands
- Hearing aid prescription and selection
- Customized fitting, including modern accessories
- Assistive listening devices, such as amplified telephones and TV adapters
- Custom-made ear products, including swim molds
- Earwax management
- Hearing aid servicing, including cleanings and major and minor repairs
- Supplies, including batteries and dri-aid kits and much more!
We have recently launched our new tinnitus therapy program, please call us for further details.
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details