Shelley Mcgregor proudly serves clients in a professional and friendly manner. She is a proud supporter of healthy hearing. Shelley provides clients with accurate and helpful information on our hearing care services so they can receive the help they need.
Chris Madden's passion and career in the hearing field started in 1989 in Smiths Falls, Ontario. We are proud to say that Madden Hearing Centre is now a part of the HearingLife healthcare team! Chris proudly serves clients in the Carleton Place clinic. He continues to enjoy working with his clients and providing them with the best service and professional hearing care possible. Chris graduated from the Hearing Instrument Specialist program at Grant MacEwen College in Alberta in 2003.
About this clinic
At HearingLife - Carleton Place, we have been proudly serving the community of Carleton Place for more than eight years and growing strong! We are committed to finding the right hearing care solutions for you and your loved ones. Our hearing professionals are trained in the latest hearing technology and use a wide selection of hearing aids and accessories from the most trusted brands. We offer FREE, no obligation adult hearing tests with consultation and in-clinic demos using state-of-the-art equipment. If you currently wear hearing aids or are looking to invest in your first pair, call us to schedule an appointment for a baseline hearing test or drop in for more details on our repair and cleaning service - no need to wait weeks for an appointment!
We are located in the charming and vintage Heritage Walk plaza behind Freshco. Free parking is available and we are wheelchair accessible.
- FREE comprehensive diagnostic adult hearing assessments
- Wide selection of digital hearing aids in a variety of colours, styles and brands
- Hearing aid selection with customized fitting
- Custom-made ear products, including swim molds and noise protection
- Assistive listening devices and accessories
- Hearing aid servicing, including cleanings and major and minor repairs
- Earwax management
- Hearing counseling and education
- Batteries, supplies and much more!
We have recently launched our new tinnitus therapy program, please call us for further details.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details