A message from HearingLife - Perth about COVID-19:
Shelly Laughlin enthusiastically serves clients with a smile. She provides clients with accurate and helpful information on our hearing care services so they can receive the help they need. Shelly is a proud supporter of healthy hearing.
Jeffery Day has over 15 years of experience in the hearing field serving clinics in Smiths Falls, Brockville and Carleton Place and currently enjoys providing service to clients in the Perth clinic. Jeffery graduated with a Hearing Instrument Specialist diploma from Grant MacEwan College in 2003.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - Perth, we are committed to finding the right hearing care solutions for you. Our hearing professionals are trained in the latest hearing technology and use a wide selection of hearing aids and accessories from the most trusted brands in a variety of styles and colours. We offer FREE, no obligation adult hearing tests with consultation and in-clinic demos using state-of-the-art equipment. We are a proud supporter of the International Campaign for Better Hearing.
We are located in The Factory building at 40 Sunset Boulevard, near Service Canada.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive diagnostic adult hearing assessments
- Wide selection of digital hearing aids in a variety of colours, styles and brands
- Hearing aid selection with customized fitting
- Assistive listening devices and accessories
- Custom-made ear products, including swim molds and noise protection
- Hearing aid servicing, including cleanings and major and minor repairs
- Earwax management
- Hearing counseling and tinnitus therapy
We have recently launched our new tinnitus therapy program, please call us for further details.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details