A message from HearingLife - Ottawa Bank about COVID-19:
Dana Cullen-Dubois is proud to be a part of the HearingLife healthcare team. She provides clients with a unique approach to hearing care treatment so they can receive the best possible solution for their hearing needs. Dana is fluent in English and French.
Zofia Wald-Mroz has provided hearing care in Australia and Saudi Arabia and served clients in various clinical settings including private practice and clinical teaching hospitals. Zofia operated her own private practice for 10 years before joining the HearingLife (formerly ListenUP! Canada) healthcare team in 2014. Zofia graduated with a master's degree in audiology from The University of Manchester in England and recently completed her doctorate in audiology through Salus University.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Ottawa Bank to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - Ottawa Bank, we specialize in pediatric and adult hearing assessments, using state-of-the-art equipment and the latest in hearing technology. Our hearing professionals are highly-experienced and provide one-on-one hearing care plans to ensure the best solution is right for you. Client care is our number one priority. Be sure to call us today to schedule your next appointment and take the first step to better hearing health.
We are located on the northwest corner of Bank Street and Hunt Club Road across the street from the Southway Inn. You can conveniently find us in the plaza with the Harvey's fast food chain, beside the Medical Centre in the corner of the lot. Free parking is available.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive diagnostic pediatric and adult hearing assessments
- Wide selection of digital hearing aids in a variety of colours, styles and brands
- Hearing aid prescription with customized fitting
- Modern hearing accessories, including bluetooth
- Custom-made ear products, including noise protection and swim molds
- Hearing aid servicing, including cleanings and major and minor repairs
- Assistive listening devices, including vibrating clocks and amplified telephones
- Earwax management
- Hearing counseling and tinnitus therapy
We have recently launched our new tinnitus therapy program, please call us for further details.
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details