A message from HearingLife - Ottawa Montreal Rd about COVID-19:
Barbara Sudeyko has over 20 years of experience providing hearing care to children and adults in hospitals and private practice. She is pleased to provide bilingual services in our Vanier location in Ottawa. Barbara graduated from The University of Western Ontario with a master's degree in audiology in 1994.
Client Service Administrator
Natalie Saumure is proud to be a part of the HearingLife healthcare team. She provides clients with accurate and helpful information on our hearing care services so they can receive the help they need. Natalie will be happy to assist you and your loved ones upon your next visit.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Ottawa Montreal Rd to help them find the hearing care they need.
At HearingLife - Ottawa Montreal Road, our hearing professionals specialize in pediatric and adult hearing health. We provide individualized client care to ensure we find the right solution for your hearing needs, lifestyle and financial circumstances. We use the most advanced hearing technology from a selection of trusted brands, which includes our 360-AfterCare hearing aid warranty program. Call us today to schedule your next appointment and take the next step to better hearing health. We have proudly been serving the Ottawa region for almost 5 years and growing! We continue look forward to serving you.
We are located near the main intersection of St. Laurent Boulevard and Montreal Road, across the street from McDonalds, in the modern Hillside Plaza beside the Farmboy grocery store. Ample free parking is available.
- Comprehensive diagnostic pediatric and adult hearing assessments
- Digital hearing aids in a variety of colours, styles from the most trusted brands
- Hearing aid prescription with customized treatment plan
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid accessories, including Bluetooth
- Custom earmolds, including musician's ear plugs and noise protection
- Hearing aid servicing, including cleanings and major and minor repairs
- Hearing care counseling and education
We have recently launched our new 360-AfterCare hearing aid program, please call us for further details.
|Monday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details