Manager of Audiology
Judy Davidson is our manager of audiology at Eastern Health - Janeway Children's Health and Rehabilitation Centre.
Judy completed her Master’s of Science in Communication Disorders at the University of British Columbia in 1990. She worked with various adult populations based at the Miller Centre in St. John’s for 18 years prior to taking a health care management position in 2008. Earlier in her career Judy held roles both on the NALSLPA Executive and on various NASLPA committees. She also enjoyed a term on the CASLPA (now SAC) board.
Judy enjoys spending time with her family and watching her two young children experience the world!
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Eastern Health - Janeway Hospital to help them find the hearing care they need.
At Eastern Health's audiology department, we provide hearing diagnostic and rehabilitative services for all ages. Our audiologists identify, diagnoses, treat, and manage individuals with peripheral and central hearing loss or balance issues. We dispense and fit hearing aids as part of the Provincial Hearing Aid program and are actively involved in prevention and research for hearing disorders.
- Pure Tone (air and bone)
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Balance (Electronystagmogram) testing (on referral from ear, nose and throat specialist only)
- Central Auditory Processing (CAP) testing (for province)
- Auditory verbal services
- Newborn Hearing Screening for Janeway, and support for Carbonear, Clarenville, and Burin
- Provincial Cochlear Implant program, including bilateral implants for children
- Provincial Hearing Aid Program (PHAP)
|Monday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid