Eastern Health - Janeway Hospital
Manager of Audiology
Judy Davidson is our manager of audiology at Eastern Health - Janeway Children's Health and Rehabilitation Centre.
ReviewsHearing Directory posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Eastern Health - Janeway Hospital to help them find the hearing care they need.
At Eastern Health's audiology department, we provide hearing diagnostic and (re)habilitative services for all ages. Our audiologists identify, diagnoses, treat, and manage individuals with peripheral and central hearing loss or balance issues. We dispense and fit hearing aids as part of the Provincial Hearing Aid program and are actively involved in prevention and research for hearing disorders.
Hearing care services
- Pure Tone (air and bone)
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Balance (Electronystagmogram) testing (on referral from ear, nose and throat specialist only)
- Central Auditory Processing (CAP) testing (for province)
- Auditory verbal services
- Newborn Hearing Screening for Janeway, and support for Carbonear, Clarenville, and Burin
- Provincial Cochlear Implant program, including bilateral implants for children
- Provincial Hearing Aid Program (PHAP)
Hours of operation
|Monday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid