Hearing clinics in Newfoundland and Labrador
We found 3 hearing aid centers located in or near 1 cities in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Resources in Newfoundland and Labrador
Are you looking for hearing care resources in Newfoundland and Labrador? Here's what we found:
- Provincial Hearing aid Program (PHAP): provides hearing aids for children and full-time secondary students and also provides hearing aids for adults with financial need.
- WorkplaceNL: assists Newfoundland and Labrador workers with occupational health and safety information for hearing health at work, including wage-loss benefits, medical coverage and support for work-related injury or illness.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association of the Deaf (NLAD): protects and promotes the rights, needs and concerns of Deaf, hard of hearing or those who communicate in American Sign Language (ASL) and provides TTY's and other communication devices.
Be sure to check out these great articles as well:
- Paying for hearing aids: What's included in the price of hearing aids and FAQ's before purchasing.
- Which hearing aid is right for me? Information on today's hearing aid technology and different types and styles available on the market.
- Protecting your hearing: Learn about noise-induced hearing loss and prevention tips.
Cities in Newfoundland and Labrador
Select a city below for a listing of hearing centers that offer in-person care provided by an audiologist or hearing aid specialist.
Tell us about your experience
If you visit one of the hearing clinics on our site, we encourage you to come back to our site and submit a review of your experience!