Sarah Grund is our hearing professional helping people hear better at our West Springs clinic. She is passionate about providing her clients with healthy hearing tools and support along their hearing care journey. She uses a professional and gentle approach and ensures her clients are comfortable through the entire hearing care process. Sarah enjoys seeing the positive effect hearing aids have made on her clients and enjoys helping people in the community of West Springs every day.
John Bleackley is highly-skilled in his role. He provides clients with accurate and helpful information on our hearing care services so they can receive the help they need. He is professional and friendly and ensures clients are taken care of at every appointment. John encourages clients to bring a friend or family member for support to their appointments and be a part of the hearing care journey. He is happy to be serving clients daily and supporting our hearing professionals at our HearingLife West Springs clinic.
About this clinic
At HearingLife - West Springs, we have been providing hearing care services since 2009! In the community of West Springs, we strive to help each of our clients get the most out of their hearing health. We promote healthy hearing by providing individualized treatment care plans and counseling support which also includes our Expert Care Guarantee. We offer free-of-charge adult hearing tests and are a proud supporter of the International Campaign for Better Hearing. We look forward to serving you.
You can find us South of Old Banff Coach Road, on the corner of 73 Street and Weston Drive South, in the community shopping plaza.
HearingLife in West Springs is your trusted source for hearing care and hearing aid products, including:
- Pediatric and adult hearing evaluations (no cost for adults)
- Individualized treatment plan
- Affordable digital hearing aids in a variety of styles, colours and brands
- In-clinic hearing demos and education
- Customized fitting including selection of modern hearing aid accessories
- Alternative listening devices such as amplified telephones and alarm clocks
- Custom earmolds, including swim molds and noise protection
- Newly launched tinnitus program
- Supplies, including dry-aid kit and batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details