Hearing clinics in Yukon
We found 0 hearing aid centers located in or near 18 cities in Yukon.We're sorry. We don't currently have any clinic listings for Yukon.
Resources in Yukon
Are you looking for hearing care resources in Yukon? Here's what we found:
- Yukon Health Care Insurance Plan: assistance for seniors on Pharmacare to help pay for hearing aids.
- Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board: assists Yukon workers with occupational health and safety information for hearing health at work, including wage-loss benefits, medical coverage and support for work-related injury or illness.
- Yukon School Department of Education: interpreting and intervenor services for people who are Deaf, hard of hearing or Deaf-Blind.
Be sure to check out these great articles as well:
- Paying for hearing aids: What's included in the price of hearing aids and FAQ's before purchasing.
- Which hearing aid is right for me? Information on today's hearing aid technology and different types and styles available on the market.
- Protecting your hearing: Learn about noise-induced hearing loss and prevention tips.