Hearing clinics in New Brunswick
We found 10 hearing aid centers located in or near 9 cities in New Brunswick.
Resources in New Brunswick
Are you looking for hearing care resources in New Brunswick? Here's what we found:
- Health Services Hearing Aid Program: helps New Brunswick residents who have special health needs and who qualify for assisted health care to pay for hearing aids.
- WorkSafe New Brunswick: assists New Brunswick workers with occupational health and safety information for hearing health at work, including wage-loss benefits, medical coverage and support for work-related injury or illness, including hearing loss.
- New Brunswick Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services: provide interpreting, intervenor and communication services for people who are Deaf, Deafened or Hard of Hearing.
Be sure to check out these great articles as well:
- Paying for hearing aids: What's included in the price of hearing aids and FAQ's before purchasing.
- Which hearing aid is right for me? Information on today's hearing aid technology and different types and styles available on the market.
- Protecting your hearing: Learn about noise-induced hearing loss and prevention tips.
Cities in New Brunswick
Select a city below for a listing of hearing centers that offer in-person care provided by an audiologist or hearing aid specialist.
Tell us about your experience
If you visit one of the hearing clinics on our site, we encourage you to come back to our site and submit a review of your experience!