Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioner
Perry Noble originally joined the NexGen Hearing healthcare team during his clinical placement and clients liked him so much, that we kept him! Perry graduated from the Hearing Instrument Practitioner, program at Conestoga College and is proud to be helping those with hearing loss at our Gordon Head clinic location.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at NexGen Hearing - University Heights to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At NexGen Hearing - University Heights, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life.
Our mission is to educate the public that hearing loss is a medical issue and should be treated as such with regular check-ups and reviews. With today's advanced hearing technology, we ensure hearing aid prices are very reasonable. Be sure to call us today to find out how we can help and to book your appointment!
Enjoy FREE parking!
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and treatment plans
- Individualized hearing aid selection and customized fitting
- Latest hearing aid technology from the most trusted brands
- Custom ear products, including swim molds, musician plugs and noise-protection
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments on all makes and models
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Insurance accepted, please call for details