A message from Lambton Audiology Associates - Sarnia about COVID-19:
Kimberly Eskitt is a licensed audiologist helping our clients achieve healthy hearing.
Katelyne Lebert is a licensed audiologist helping our clients achieve healthy hearing.
Jennifer Finbow is a licensed audiologist helping our clients achieve healthy hearing.
Michael Manz is a licensed audiologist helping our clients achieve healthy hearing.
About this hearing center
Lambton Audiology Associates - Sarnia provide a full range of diagnostic hearing services to clients of all ages. Our office utilizes state-of-the-art evaluation equipment and we offer the latest hearing aid technology including a variety of digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
We work extra hard to provide the highest level of patient care and customer support in our community. Call us today to book your next appointment, we look forward to serving you.
Hearing care services
- Complimentary hearing consultations for new patients
- Latest technology in hearing aids
- Hearing aid aftercare service
- Complimentary hearing help classes
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment, including Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT)
- Vestibular assessment and Vestibular rehabilitation therapy (VRT)
- Custom earmolds and hearing protection
- Custom in-ear monitors for musicians
- Assistive listening devices
- Batteries and Accessories
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Saturday||10:00 am - 3:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details