A message from NexGen Hearing - Kitsilano about COVID-19:
Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioner
Read 1 verified patient review for NexGen Hearing - Kitsilano! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Peggy at Nexgen gave me a thorough hearing test today. She explained how my ears work and answered questions that i hadn't even thought of. My hearing lost is border line and she suggested that we meet again in a year or if I find that my hearing deteriorates. There was no high pressure sales. I will be back and I will tell my friends. Thanks Nexgen for having audiologists like Peggy working for you.”
At NexGen Hearing - Kitsilano, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life.
We are located at the bustling corner of West 4th Avenue and Alma Street, just a couple of blocks from Vancouver’s most renowned beaches, specialty shops, coffee houses, and locally-owned restaurants. Stop by or call us today to hear more about our hearing care services and how we can help you. Be sure to bring a friend or family member along! We encourage family members to take part in their loved one’s journey to better hearing.
We are delighted to be a part of the vibrant community of Kitsilano and look forward to meeting and helping you with your hearing care! Enjoy FREE parking!
Our clinic is closed for lunch between 12:30pm - 1:00pm daily.
Our featured hearing services include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing assessments with personalized consultations
- Aural rehabilitation and counseling
- Individualized hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Advanced hearing aid technology from trusted manufacturers
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments from all makes and models
- Custom ear pieces including noise-protection, swim molds and musician plugs
- Sales & service of Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details