Katarina Vavrovicova has over fourteen years of clinical experience and knowledge of the latest hearing aid technology. She is passionate about helping people with hearing loss and improving their well-being with a focus on restoring their hearing and communication. She recognizes how the quality of one’s hearing can have a direct influence on a person’s social life, physical well-being, and emotional state. Katrina obtained her bachelor’s degree in psychology and later trained in the prestigious audiology department at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, USA.
About this hearing center
At Nexgen Hearing - Kitsilano, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life.
We are located at the bustling corner of West 4th Avenue and Alma Street, just a couple of blocks from Vancouver’s most renowned beaches, specialty shops, coffee houses, and locally-owned restaurants. Stop by or call us today to hear more about our hearing care services and how we can help you. Be sure to bring a friend or family member along! We encourage family members to take part in their loved one’s journey to better hearing.
We are delighted to be a part of the vibrant community of Kitsilano and look forward to meeting and helping you with your hearing care! Enjoy FREE parking!
Our clinic is closed for lunch between 12:30pm - 1:00pm daily.
Hearing care services
Our featured hearing services include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing assessments with personalized consultations
- Aural rehabilitation and counseling
- Individualized hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Advanced hearing aid technology from trusted manufacturers
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments from all makes and models
- Custom ear pieces including noise-protection, swim molds and musician plugs
- Sales & service of Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details