Sonya Veenstra has extensive experience working in the hearing field. She began her career in a supportive role as an Administrative Assistant in a hearing clinic, which further inspired her to actively seek the role of Hearing Professional. Sonya is interested in all the facets of modern hearing aid technology and thoroughly enjoys working with clients and witnessing the success they have made on their hearing care journey. Outside of clinic, Sonya enjoys spending time with her husband and family, which includes grandchildren.
Sonya graduated with honours from the Hearing Instrument Specialist program at Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton, in 2010.
Adriana Horinga welcomes clients into our clinic with a professional attitude and smile. Adriana is highly-organized and professional in her role. She ensures the clinic is operating smoothly to ensure high-quality ongoing service and customer care. Adriana supports the hearing care team in contributing to and enhancing the overall client experience.
About this clinic
At HearingLife - Woodstock, our professional and friendly hearing staff in the community of Woodstock strive to help each of our clients get the most out of their hearing health. We promote healthy hearing by providing individualized treatment care plans and counseling support which also includes our Expert Care Guarantee. We offer free-of-charge adult hearing tests and are a proud supporter of the International Campaign for Better Hearing. We look forward to meeting you! Bring a friend or family member along!
We are located in charming Downtown Woodstock across from the beautiful fountain at Museum Square.
- Diagnostic adult hearing assessments
- Selection of modern digital hearing aids in a variety of colours, styles and brands
- Hearing aid selection with customized fitting
- Assistive listening devices, including alarm clocks and amplified telephones
- Custom-made ear products, including swim molds and musician earplugs
- Earwax management
- Hearing aid servicing, including cleanings and major and minor repairs
- Batteries, supplies and much more!
We have recently launched our new tinnitus therapy program, please call us for further details.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details