Mahsa Aminaei joined the HearingLife (formerly ListenUP! Canada) healthcare team in 2016. She is passionate about helping people with hearing loss to improve their quality of life. Mahsa earned her Hearing Instrument Specialist diploma with distinction at George Brown College.
Jholadys Grullon happily serves clients with a smile. She provides clients with accurate and helpful information on our hearing care services, so they can receive the help they need. She is a proud supporter of the International Campaign for Better Hearing.
Arezo Amin is passionate about hearing health. Her goal is to ensure each client leaves the clinic knowing they are taken care of.
About this clinic
At HearingLife Rexdale, we offer FREE walk-in hearing tests and the opportunity to test out the latest digital hearing aids in the market. We offer hearing aids from a variety of manufacturers at our lowest price with our Expert Care Guarantee.
We are located right behind the Shoppers Drugmart plaza, in between The Toronto Library and Wally's resturant. Free parking is available.
- Free hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection
- In-clinic hearing aid demos
- Hearing aid accessories and assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid cleaning and repairs
- Custom earmolds, swim molds and noise protection
- Industrial and pre-employment hearing screenings
- Tinnitus therapy program
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details