Alyssa Robertson has been a part of the HearingLife family since 2014 and is our hearing professional helping people hear better at our Clinton clinic. Her knowledge and experience, glowing personality and drive to help others makes Alyssa a great addition to our team. Alyssa's favorite part of practicing as a hearing professional is getting to know each of her clients and family. She looks forward to continue to educate and spread the word about good hearing healthcare.
Alyssa graduated from the Hearing Instrument Specialist program at MacEwan University.
About this clinic
We are dedicated to excellent customer service and offer our clients quality products and services. Our professionals take the time to listen to each client and provide solutions that best suit their personal needs. We have been helping people in Clinton and surrounding area for over 20 years and are conveniently located beside the Mac’s Milk and Gas Bar with plenty of FREE parking available.
- No cost hearing tests with complete hearing aid evaluation
- Individualized hearing aid selection and fitting
- Client hearing care education
- Hearing aid maintenance and service
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive listening devices
- Batteries and supplies
- Leading edge customized earmolds and noise protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details