Hearing clinics in Manitoba
We found 15 hearing aid centres located in or near 18 cities in Manitoba. Please use the quick links to search for clinics in your province.
Resources in Manitoba
Hearing aid coverage in Manitoba
Senior Manitobans may qualify for the Manitoba Seniors Hearing Aid Program worth up to $2,000. To be eligible, you must
- Be 65 or older
- Be a resident of Manitoba
- Have a family income below $80,000 from the previous year
- Be prescribed hearing aids by a certified hearing aid dealer licensed in Manitoba
To take advantage of this program, you will need to apply and learn if you are eligible before purchasing a hearing aid.
Children’s Hearing Aid Program
Under, the Children’s Hearing Aid Program, Manitoba Health will reimburse up to 80% of a child’s hearing aid costs up to a maximum of $1800. This applies to one device per ear every four years.
Though hearing aid repairs, batteries, lost/stolen hearing aids or other associated costs are not covered by the program, some hearing clinics offer warranty packaging that covers those additional needs for a period of time.
Additional hearing care resources in Manitoba
- Canadian Hard of Hearing Association Manitoba Chapter: works with The Lions Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides support to Manitoba residents in financial need to pay for hearing aids.
- Workers Compensation Board of Manitoba (WCB): assists Manitoba workers with occupational health and safety information for hearing health at work including wage-loss benefits, medical coverage and support for work-related injury or illness.
- Manitoba Possible: provides support services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons including vocational rehabilitation services, counselling and language and ASL programs.
Be sure to check out these great articles as well:
- Paying for hearing aids: What's included in the price of hearing aids and FAQ's before purchasing.
- Which hearing aid is right for me? Information on today's hearing aid technology and different types and styles available on the market.
- Protecting your hearing: Learn about noise-induced hearing loss and prevention tips.
Cities in Manitoba
Select a city below for a listing of hearing centres that offer in-person care provided by an audiologist or hearing aid specialist.