Directory, Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
Our Audiologists are registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO) and our Audiology Technicians are supervised by our Audiologists.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Kingston Health Sciences to help them find the hearing care they need.
The audiology clinic at our Hotel Dieu Hospital site sees infants, children and adults. We provide audiological services for the Infant Hearing Program for the Southeastern Ontario region. We are also associated with the Cleft-Lip and Palate Clinic as well as the Hearing Impaired Clinic for Children.
We are recognized by the Assistive Devices Program of Ontario, Veterans Affairs Canada, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, and Non-Insured Health Benefits.
At the Hotel Dieu Hospital audiology clinic, we provide:
- Comprehensive hearing aid evaluations
- Consultation and counselling on hearing treatment options
- Information on financial assistance for hearing aids
- Information on where to purchase hearing aids
- Follow-up care to ensure your hearing solutions are meeting your needs
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Audiological services for infants, children and adults
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Insurance accepted, please call for details