Oksana is passionate about providing hearing care to help people in the community of Guildford improve their quality of life. Her greatest satisfaction as a Hearing Professional is being able to directly help those who are suffering from the consequences of hearing loss and seeing them regain their lives. The most fulfilling part of her job is observing her clients communicate with the ones they love and reconnect with the world around them.
Oksana graduated with an advanced diploma from the Hearing Instrument Specialist program at George Brown College in Toronto.
About this clinic
At Nexgen Hearing - Guildford, our highly-skilled hearing professionals pride themselves on providing our clients with exceptional service and care at every level of your hearing care journey. We understand that strong relationships and trust are required of us by our clients and we embrace this. We also encourage family members to take part in their loved one’s journey to better hearing in helping our clients reconnect with the world around them.
We are delighted to be a part of this vibrant community in Guildford, and look forward to meeting you! Be sure to give us a call today or drop-in for more information on our hearing care services and to book your next appointment with us.
Our full-service hearing clinic services include:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and treatment plans
- Individualized hearing aid selection and customized fitting
- Latest hearing aid technology from the most trusted brands
- Custom ear products, including swim molds, musician plugs and noise-protection
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments on all makes and models
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details