Jodi Haberstock is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest hearing technology and dedicated to pediatric services to help infants and little ones with hearing loss.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Carlton Trail Hearing Clinic to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
We are locally owned and operated hearing clinic for people of all ages. Our large office can accommodate you and your family, as well as wheelchair accessibility if needed. Our professionals are knowledgeable in the latest technology in amplification, fitting of hearing aids and assessment of hearing loss.
Our office is located in the South Hill Mall with plenty of parking available. Call us today to speak to our courteous staff, we are happy to help you in any way we can. We are closed for lunch between 12pm - 1pm daily.
Hearing care services
Carlton Trail Hearing Clinic offers a variety of products and services including:
- Hearing testing and counselling
- Advanced digital hearing aids, including Bluetooth
- Custom earmolds for sleeping, musicians and swim
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing protection for recreational and occupational activity
- Batteries and accessories
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details