Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioner
Susan Regimbal is passionate about healthy hearing and providing the best hearing care for her clients at our Sooke clinic location. Susan supports the local community through the Chamber of Commerce and participates in the many out-clinics throughout Westshore and Victoria.
Susan studied Hearing Science and Instrument Technology at Grant McEwan University and she currently sits on the board of Hearing Instrument Specialists Society of BC as a director. Her extensive experience has allowed her to provide her clients with exceptional hearing care, while also managing multiple hearing clinics.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at NexGen Hearing - Sooke to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At NexGen Hearing - Sooke, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life. We offer longer appointment times in a warm and inviting environment, so we can take the time and care to create a hearing solution that is right for you.
One-of-a-kind village of Sooke is a welcomed community spot from the busy lifestyle of the neighbouring city of Victoria. Sooke’s rural atmosphere gives the comfort of city life without the traffic. Come visit our clinic and sit down for a one-on-one consultation with our hearing professional, we will be happy to meet you!
Call us today to book your free hearing test and enjoy free parking as well.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and treatment plans
- Individualized hearing aid selection and customized fitting
- Latest hearing aid technology from the most trusted brands
- Custom ear products, (swim molds, musician plugs and noise-protection)
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments on all makes and models
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Insurance accepted, please call for details