A message from HearingLife - Calgary Southwest about COVID-19:
Erin Hansen has practiced as an Audiologist for over 15 years in the hearing field. She continues to stay up-to-date with recent advances in hearing aid technology and enjoys working with clients to help them hear the best they can. Erin graduated with a Master of Science in audiology and speech sciences from the University of British Columbia in 2010.
Client Service Administrator
Brieanne Robin is highly organized and skilled in her role. She provides clients with helpful information on our hearing care services so they can receive the help they need. Customer service is her number one priority and she ensures clients are taken care of upon every visit to our clinic.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Calgary Southwest to help them find the hearing care they need.
Hearing care services
We offer a wide variety of products and services including:
- Free hearing tests
- Hearing evaluation to determine solution needed
- Hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Assistive listening devices recommendations
- Hearing aid repair and services
- Accessories, batteries and supplies
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details