Marius Nothling has over 25 years of experience in the hearing healthcare industry. After completing his studies as an electrical engineer, Marius was drawn to the hearing industry as a hearing aid dispenser. Marius owned multiple clinics as well as a hearing aid manufacturing laboratory in South Africa. In 2007, Marius and his family emigrated to Canada where he began practicing at Island Hearing in Victoria. He later went on to establish his own hearing aid clinics and in 2014, Marius joined in partnership with Nexgen Hearing. It is here at Nexgen Hearing - Tsawwassen, Marius continues to fulfill his passion for hearing healthcare and providing solutions for those with hearing needs.
About this clinic
At Nexgen Hearing - Tsawwassen, our highly-skilled hearing team is passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life.
We are located in the Tsawwassen Town Centre Mall at the main intersection of 56th street and 12th Avenue, surrounded by locally-owned shops and Vancouver’s renowned Beach Grove beach, golf club and recreational parks. Stop by or call us today to hear more about our hearing care services and how we can help you.
We are delighted to be a part of the vibrant community of Tsawwassen and look forward to meeting and helping you with your hearing care! Ample FREE parking is available. Our clinic is closed for lunch between 12:00pm - 1:00pm daily.
For your convenience, we also provide complete hearing services at our alternate Nexgen Hearing locations in Cloverdale and Ladner. Be sure to call us for more information
Locally owned and operated.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Real ear measurements with all hearing aid fittings
- Personalized consultations
- Individualized hearing aid selection, fitting and dispensing
- Latest hearing aid technology from trusted manufacturers
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments
- Custom earmolds including noise-protection, swim molds and musician plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Batteries and supplies
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details