Stephanie Sykes has been practicing in the Penticton region and surrounding area for over 8 years. Her commitment, honesty and value of integrity to clients have earned her customer loyalty and respect. With high standards of excellence to the latest industry practices, Stephanie continues to look forward to working and serving clients in the Penticton region.
Stephanie earned a Master of Clinical Science degree in audiology from The University of Western Ontario.
About this clinic
At Nexgen Hearing - Penticton, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with exceptional service and care at every level of your hearing care journey. Our highly-skilled hearing professionals strive in creating strong relationships and trust with our clients to ensure they feel satisfied with our commitment to better hearing. We also encourage family members to take part in their loved one’s journey to better hearing in helping our clients reconnect with the world around them.
We are delighted to be a part of this vibrant community in Penticton, and look forward to meeting you! Be sure to give us a call today or drop-in for more information on our hearing care services and to book your next appointment with us.
Our full-service hearing clinic services include:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and treatment plans
- Individualized hearing aid selection and customized fitting
- Advanced hearing aid technology from the most trusted brands
- Customized ear products, including swim molds, musician plugs and noise-protection
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments on all makes and models
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details