Colin VanBergen practiced for many years as an area manager for a national hearing company for the majority of his career. He then decided to use his expertise and open up his own hearing clinic with NexGen Hearing in 2013!
Colin is passionate about improving the lives of those who desire to find a solution for their hearing difficulties. This is evident in the innovative hearing aid donation program which Colin has started in Central Okanagan. This program ensures that individuals with hearing loss, regardless of their financial situation, will be professionally fit with appropriate hearing aids at no cost to them whatsoever.
Colin graduated from Trinity Western University in 1996 with a Bachelors of Arts degree and from UBC in 2000 with his Masters of Science degree in audiology.
About this clinic
At Nexgen Hearing - Kelowna, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life. We pride ourselves on providing the most exceptional hearing care service. We understand that communication and trust are required of us by our clients and we make this a priority to work with them to achieve this.
Our Kelowna clinic is located in the heart of the city and serves people from all corners of Kelowna – from the Mission, to Rutland, to Glenmore and out to Lake Country.
Our featured hearing services include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing assessments
- Aural rehabilitation and counseling
- Individualized hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Modern hearing aid technology from trusted manufacturers
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments
- Custom ear pieces including noise-protection, swim molds and musician plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details