Calvin Staples has over 15 years of experience in the hearing field. His audiological interests include innovative hearing aid technology, tinnitus assessment and treatment, auditory training and counselling and the effects of noise on hearing. Calvin is also a coordinator and instructor for the Hearing Instrument Specialist program at Conestoga College.
Renee Schafer has over 10 years of experience in the hearing field. Renee worked locally in private practice and with a major hearing aid manufacturer prior to joining the Grand River Hearing and Tinnitus Centre. Renee’s audiological interests include hearing assessments, patient-centered hearing healthcare and the latest in hearing aid technology.
About this clinic
At Grand River Hearing and Tinnitus Centre - Kitchener, we are a family-owned and operated business dedicated to meeting all of your hearing needs. We provide a patient-centered approach to hearing healthcare and offer a full-range of hearing care services. Call us today to book your next appointment and take the next step to better hearing. We are located in the Conrad Medical Centre.
- Pediatric and adult hearing assessments
- Tinnitus assessment and management
- Counselling and aural rehabilitation programs
- Hearing aids from trusted manufacturers, including BAHA systems
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid repairs and service
- Custom ear products, including noise protection and musicians‘ monitors
- Auditory training programs
- Hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Insurance accepted, please call for details