Carolyn Palaga has been practicing audiology since 1991! Her professional career began in Kamloops as Department Head of Audiology with Interior Health Department and expanded into private practice in 1995, with two clinics in Kamloops and an outreach clinic in Merritt.
Carolyn earned a Bachelor of Science in Speech Language Pathology, followed by a Master of Science in audiology from Minot State University. Carolyn holds numerous outstanding professional certificates and is a member of multiple accredited professional bodies.
About this hearing center
At Sahali Professional Hearing Services, we are a different kind of hearing practice with experience you can trust. Our highly-qualified hearing professional Carolyn Palaga, is committed to providing the highest standard of care and the most innovative technology to clients. Carolyn attends educational seminars in both Canada and the United States annually which allow her to stay in the forefront of her specialty and provide optimal care to her clients.
We are located in Tudor village on Summit Drive in beautiful Kamloops. Be sure to call us today to book your next appointment and experience a different kind of hearing practice. Take the next step to better hearing.
Hearing care services
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid prescription and fitting
- Counseling and rehabilitation for clients and their families
- Aural rehabilitation
- Full-range of hearing aids, including cutting-edge digital technology
- Custom ear products, including musicians monitors, swim molds and noise protectors
- Assistive listening devices for telephone, television, and public areas
- Industrial hearing conservation services
- Battery sales
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details