Julia Robillard is an accredited hearing professional and proud co-owner of Robillard Hearing Centres. She believes in giving back to the hard of hearing community within her home community and abroad. Julia is a busy mom of 3 delightful children and can be found at our Renfrew clinic on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays of each week.
Katie Hart is an experienced audiologist who enjoys helping clients at our Renfrew clinic.
Maureen Peever happily serves clients at our Renfrew clinic.
About this hearing center
At Robillard Hearing Centres - Renfrew clinic, our hearing professionals are focused on high-quality hearing care, personalized treatment and innovative technology. We look forward to helping you communicate your hearing needs and finding the right solution. Call us today and speak to our friendly Customer Service Representative and learn about our special offers.
Hearing care services
- Hearing assessments
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Hearing aid evaluation, fitting and programming
- Latest styles of hearing aids from trusted manufacturers
- Earmolds including swim molds, noise-protection and musician plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Hearing aid batteries
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details