Justin Hull has over 10 years of experience in the hearing health care industry and joined the Robillard Hearing Centres team in 2013. Justin is keen on staying up-to-date on the latest advancements in hearing aid technology and using it to help people with their hearing needs. Justin graduated from the Hearing Instrument Specialist program at Grant MacEwan University.
Kelly Wyatt enjoys serving clients daily at our Brockville clinic.
About this hearing center
At Robillard Hearing Centres - Brockville clinic, our hearing providers are focused on high-quality hearing care, personalized treatment and innovative technology. We look forward to helping you communicate your hearing needs and finding the right solution. Call us today and speak to our friendly Customer Service Representative and learn about our special offers.
Hearing care services
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid selection, fitting and programming
- Latest styles of hearing aids from trusted manufacturers
- Earmolds including swim molds, noise-protection and musician plugs
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details