Hearing Instrument Specialist
Sarah Mansfield joined the Robillard Hearing Centres team in 2007. Sarah has personal experience with hearing challenges herself and is able to better understand her clients' hearing needs more personally and identify practical hearing solutions. Sarah graduated from the Hearing Instrument Specialist program at George Brown College and is registered with the Association of Hearing Instrument Practitioners of Ontario.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Robillard Hearing Centres - Kanata to help them find the hearing care they need.
At Robillard Hearing Centres - Kanata clinic, our hearing professionals are focused on high-quality hearing care, personalized treatment and innovative technology. We look forward to helping you communicate your hearing needs and finding the right solution. Call us today and speak to one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives and learn about our special offers. Be sure to book your appointment today and take the first step towards better hearing.
- Hearing assessments
- Hearing aid evaluation, fitting and programming
- State-of-the-art hearing aid technology from trusted manufacturers
- Earmolds including noise-protection, musician plugs and swim molds
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Hearing aid batteries
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details