Chris Murphy is the manager of audiology in Eastern Health - Janeway Children's Health and Rehabilitation Centre.
About this clinic
At Eastern Health's audiology department, we provide hearing diagnostic and (re)habilitative services for all ages. Our audiologists identify, diagnoses, treat, and manage individuals with peripheral and central hearing loss or balance issues. We dispense and fit hearing aids as part of the Provincial Hearing Aid program and are actively involved in prevention and research for hearing disorders.
- Pure Tone (air and bone)
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Balance (Electronystagmogram) testing (on referral from ear, nose and throat specialist only)
- Central Auditory Processing (CAP) testing (for province)
- Auditory verbal services
- Newborn Hearing Screening for Janeway, and support for Carbonear, Clarenville, and Burin
- Provincial Cochlear Implant program, including bilateral implants for children
- Provincial Hearing Aid Program (PHAP)
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid