Lauren Robinson has many years of experience working in the hearing field and is excited to provide her clients with exceptional hearing healthcare. Laura earned a Bachelor of Science in linguistics and psychology from the University of Victoria and graduated from the Hearing Aid Practitioner program at Grant MacEwan University. She is a licensed Hearing Aid Practitioner through the BC College of Speech and Hearing Professionals.
About this hearing center
At Nexgen Hearing - Parksville, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life.
Our mission is to educate the public that hearing loss is a medical issue and should be treated as such with regular check-ups and reviews. With today's advanced hearing technology, we ensure hearing aid prices are very reasonable. Be sure to call us today to find out how we can help and to book your appointment!
Enjoy FREE parking! Our clinic is closed for lunch between 12:00pm - 1:00pm daily.
Hearing care services
Our featured hearing care services include:
- Full-service hearing clinic
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Individualized treatment plans and rehabilitation
- Modern hearing aid technology from trusted manufacturers
- Custom earmolds, including swim molds, musician plugs and noise-protection
- Hearing aid cleaning and minor repairs
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Batteries and supplies
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details