Bea Jackson is passionate about healthy hearing and helping improve the lives of those with hearing loss. Bea completed the Audiologist’s Assistant program through Nova South-Eastern University and then continued onto the International Institute for Hearing Instrument Studies for Professionals in Hearing Health Sciences in conjunction with Grant McEwan University. She was licensed and registered in 2008 and earned the National Board Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences in 2010.
About this clinic
At Nexgen Hearing - Armstrong, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life.
Our clinic strives to provide the best hearing care and the most compassionate, honest and ethical service. We pride ourselves on being great listeners and providing the right solution for each unique client.
Our clinic is located within the Armstrong Towne Centre amid the dairy and farmlands of the Spallumcheen Valley. The charming historic town center consists of traditional heritage buildings filled with specialty shops and bustling visitors. Be sure to come in and visit us to find out more about our services, we would be happy to help.
Our featured hearing services include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing tests
- Personalized consultations
- Individualized hearing aid selection, fitting and dispensing
- Advanced hearing aid technology from trusted manufacturers
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments from all makes and models
- Custom earmolds including swim molds, noise-protection and musician plugs
- Sales & service of Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details