Susan Sinclair has been practicing as a clinician for twenty-seven years and has experience in assessing and treating hearing loss in both children and adults. She was raised in Vancouver, British Columbia and is passionate about meeting the communication needs of her clients. Susan earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in linguistics and French and later when on to complete her Master of Arts degree in audiology at Western Washington University in Bellingham.
About this clinic
At Nexgen Hearing - Courtenay, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life.
We welcome you to the NexGen Courtenay clinic in the Comox Valley! We will be sure to find the best hearing solution that is right for you. Give us a call today or drop-by to learn more about our hearing services and how we can help. We are excited to hear from you.
Convenient FREE parking is available at the back of the building and our clinic is wheelchair accessible. We are closed for lunch between 12:00pm - 1:00pm.
Our featured hearing care services include:
- Diagnostic hearing assessments and hearing aid evaluations
- Individualized treatment plans and fittings
- Advanced hearing aid technology and accessories from trusted brands
- Tinnitus counseling and solutions
- Custom ear pieces, including swim molds, musician plugs and noise-protection
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments for all makes and models
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details