Susan Marynewich is highly knowledgeable on the latest hearing technology and is able to select treatment options that best fit the specific hearing needs of her clients. Susan also provides clients with tinnitus counselling, aural rehabilitation and hearing aid trouble-shooting. Susan prides herself on ensuring patient satisfaction. Susan earned her Master's of Science degree in audiology from the University of British Columbia and later obtained her doctorate in audiology through the University of Florida. She has recently been published in the International Journal of Otolaryngology for her masters’ thesis research.
About this hearing center
At Nexgen Hearing - Vancouver West Broadway, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life.
We are located on West Broadway’s medical corridor near Alder Street, just a couple of blocks from the Vancouver General Hospital. Our goal is to work collaboratively with doctors and Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists to provide the best quality of care possible
Visitors to the area typically enjoy shopping at the bustling specialty shops, enjoying a meal at the local restaurants or coffee shops and ease of travel along West Broadway with regular and express bus routes. We are delighted to be a part of this vibrant community, and look forward to meeting and helping you with your hearing care! Enjoy FREE parking!
Our clinic is closed for lunch between 12:00pm - 1:00pm daily.
Hearing care services
Our featured hearing services include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing assessments with personalized consultations
- Aural rehabilitation and counseling
- Individualized hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Advanced hearing aid technology from trusted manufacturers
- Tinnitus counseling
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments from all makes and models
- Custom ear molds including noise-protection, swim molds and musician plugs
- Sales & service of Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details