Mani Rahnama's greatest satisfaction as a clinician is being able to directly help those who are suffering from the consequences of hearing loss and seeing them regain their lives. The most rewarding thing for Mani is knowing that he can have a tremendously positive impact on the lives of those who are seeking help. Mani completed his Bachelor of Arts degree at Concordia University in linguistics and modern languages and later obtained his master’s degree in audiology from the University of Ottawa.
About this clinic
At Nexgen Hearing - Abbotsford, our highly skilled team of hearing professionals are passionate about helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. It is our priority to find the best solution for your specific hearing needs so you can enjoy better quality of life.
We pride ourselves on providing the most exceptional hearing care service. We understand that communication and trust are required of us by our clients and we make this a priority to work with them to achieve this.
Abbotsford is beautifully situated within the Fraser Valley of British Columbia with abundant recreational and lifestyle opportunities, so we know how important quality of life is for our clients. We are delighted to be a part of this vibrant community and helping our clients on their hearing care journey!
Our featured hearing services include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing assessments
- Aural rehabilitation and counseling
- Individualized hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Modern hearing aid technology from trusted manufacturers
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and adjustments
- Custom ear pieces including noise-protection, swim molds and musician plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Comprehensive Hearing Aid Care (CHAC) plan
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details