Danielle Shaw joined the HearingLife healthcare team in 2015. She deeply enjoys working with the senior population and helping them one-on-one with their hearing needs. Danielle earned a Master of Science degree in audiology from The University of Western Ontario. During her spare time, Danielle enjoys hiking with her husband and dog.
Katie Wood happily serves clients daily at our HearingLife - Kitchener Fairway clinic. She is proud to be a part of the HearingLife healthcare team and serving the community of Kitchener and surrounding areas. Katie is highly-organized and skilled in her role. She ensures clients have a smooth appointment every time and will be happy to assist you.
About this clinic
At HearingLife – Kitchener on Fairway, our hearing professionals are passionate about their role in hearing healthcare and strive to help each of our clients get the most out of their hearing health. We promote healthy hearing by providing individualized treatment care plans and counseling support which also includes our Expert Care Guarantee.
- Free adult hearing tests
- Selection of hearing aids in several styles and brands
- Assistive listening devices, including TV adapters and amplified telephones
- Modern hearing aid accessories
- Personalized follow-ups: adjustments and maintenance
- Hearing aid servicing such as cleaning and repairs
- Supplies, including batteries
- Earwax management
Call us today, we have the solution to your hearing healthcare.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details