Jonica Willett is passionate about helping people hear their best. She earned her diploma for Hearing Aid Practitioner from MacEwan University in 2015.
Rhonda Rowe happily serves clients daily at our Yorkton clinic. She provides clients with accurate and helpful information on our hearing care services so they can receive the help they need.
About this hearing center
Our office location in Yorkton has been helping people with hearing loss for over 8 years. We are trained professionals knowledgeable in the latest technology so we can help you choose the best solution for your hearing challenges.
You can find us at the corner of Allenbrook Drive and Parkview Road, near the "Loaf'N'Jug" convenience store, just west of the Hospital. The parking is free!
Hearing care services
We offer a wide variety of products and services including:
- Free hearing tests
- Hearing evaluation to determine solution needed
- Hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Assistive listening devices recommendations
- Hearing aid repair and services
- Accessories, batteries and supplies
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details