A message from HearingLife - St. Vital about COVID-19:
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Shawn Millar is a Board Certified Hearing Professional and has over 30 years of experience in the hearing healthcare field. He enjoys serving clients daily and providing the best solution for their hearing needs so they can enjoy better quality of life.
Client Service Administrator
Shannon Weir happily serves clients at our HearingLife - St. Vital clinic. She welcomes clients with a friendly attitude and smile. She provides accurate and helpful information on our hearing care services so clients can receive the help they need.
Read 1 verified patient review for HearingLife - St. Vital ! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Shawn Millar is an excellent customer service man. Shawn has provided me with excellent service in the hearing field. Shawn has provided me with excellent service at no charge.”
At St. Vital Hearing, we are a full-service hearing healthcare centre, proudly serving Winnipeg for over 20 years! We are pleased to offer our clients FREE, no obligation adult hearing assessments, and the latest brand-name, digital hearing aids in all styles with lowest price and our Expert Care Guarantee! We are a proud supporter of the International Campaign for Better Hearing. Be sure to call us today to book your appointment towards better living and healthy hearing. We look forward to serving you.
We are located in a plaza at the corner of St. Mary's Rd and Riverbend Ave. South of Bishop Grandin Blvd, 1 block down from the St. Vital Shopping Centre.
- Complete diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Individualized healthy hearing care plan
- Affordable digital hearing aids in a variety of brands, styles and colours
- Hearing aid selection with customized fitting, including modern accessories
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom-made ear products, including swim molds and musician earplugs
- Earwax management
- Hearing aid servicing, including cleanings and major and minor repairs
- Supplies, including batteries and dri-aid kits and much more!
We have recently launched our new tinnitus therapy program, please call us for further details. Be sure to ask about our ongoing hearing care promotions and CARP member specialty offers
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details