A message from HearingLife - High River about COVID-19:
Sandra Kenny is happy to be serving clients in the community of High River. She is proud to be a part of the healthcare team providing support to our clients on their hearing care journey. Sandra ensures clients feel welcome and at ease at each appointment and provides them with helpful information about the hearing care process.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - High River to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - High River, we strive to ensure all our clients are met with superb customer service and satisfaction on every visit. We take the time needed with each of our clients to ensure all their hearing needs are met. We use the latest in hearing aid technology from the most trusted brands and provide education and hearing care services to our community and surrounding areas. We actively participate in our local town trade shows, be sure to look for us! Feel free to stop into our High River hearing clinic or give us a call, we look forward to speaking with you.
We are located at the corner of the roundabout on 12th Avenue South East and Centre Street South East, in the plaza right beside the Hitchin Post.
Hearing care services
HearingLife in High River is your trusted source for hearing care and hearing aid products, including:
- Complimentary adult hearing tests
- Affordable selection of hearing aids and accessories
- Customized fitting including follow-ups
- Hearing aid cleaning, repairs and service
- Custom earmolds, including swim molds and noise protection
- Earwax management
- Tinnitus therapy
- Assisted Listening Devices such as amplified telephones and alarm clocks
- Supplies, including batteries, dri-aid kits and much more!
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details