Val Dubois has been practicing in the hearing healthcare field since 1996. She holds a master's degree in audiology and has been working at the St. James clinic since 2003.
Denise Briggs is proud to be a part of the HearingLife healthcare team supporting clients on their hearing care journey. She provides clients with accurate and helpful information on our hearing services so they can receive the help they need.
About this clinic
At HearingLife - Winnipeg St. James, our professional and friendly hearing providers strive to help each of our clients get the most out of their hearing health. We promote healthy hearing by providing individualized treatment care plans and counseling support which also includes our Expert Care Guarantee. We have proudly served the St. James and surrounding area for over 12 years. Please call us and speak to our friendly Client Service Administrator to schedule a complimentary hearing test.
We are located in "The Courts of St. James" shopping plaza. Anchor tenants are Dollarama and Bank of Montreal. We look forward to serving you!
- Adult and pediatric hearing tests (complimentary for adults)
- Individualized treatment plan and prescription
- Selection of digital hearing aids in a variety of styles, colours and brands
- In-clinic hearing aid demos
- Custom fitting including selection of modern hearing aid accessories
- Alternative listening devices
- Custom ear products, including swim molds and noise protection
- Newly launched tinnitus program
- Supplies, including dry-aid kit and batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details