Adele Gouthro joined the HearingLife healthcare team in 2011 and is a regional manager in the Sydney and Glace Bay region. She is happy to be helping people within her hometown community achieve healthy hearing. Adele earned her Master of Science degree in audiology from Dalhousie University.
Alyssa Ferguson is a hearing care provider serving clients at our Sydney clinic.
Glen Basso joined the HearingLife healthcare team in 2013. He is a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist with over 22 years experience in the hearing healthcare industry. He holds an MBA, CPA(CGA) designation and is currently enrolled in a doctoral program studying healthcare marketing. Glen is a member of the Canadian Hearing Instrument Practitioners Society, Nova Scotia Hearing Aid Society, Hearing Instrument Practitioners of Atlantic Canada, CGA Nova Scotia, and Triathlon Nova Scotia.
Judy Doucette is highly-skilled in her role. She provides clients with helpful information on our hearing care services so they can receive the help they need.
About this clinic
At HearingLife - Sydney, our hearing professionals understand firsthand the challenges and barriers that hearing loss can bring to daily life. That's why here in Sydney, our hearing professionals are committed to finding the right hearing solutions for you by providing individualized treatment plans and counseling support to better hearing. Call us today and speak to our friendly hearing staff to book your next appointment. We have proudly been serving the Cape Breton area for more than 50 years as both HearingLife Canada and Otarion Hearing!
We are located at the corner of Dorchester Street and Esplanade on the lower level of the Commerce Tower.
- Adult and pediatric hearing evaluations
- Individualized healthy hearing care plan
- Selection of digital hearing aids in a variety of styles, colours and brands
- Hearing aid in-clinic demos
- Custom fitting with selection of modern hearing aid accessories
- Alternative listening devices
- Custom ear products, including swim molds and noise protection
- Newly launched tinnitus program
- Supplies, including dry-aid kit and batteries
- Expert Care Guarantee
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details