A message from HearingLife - Northland about COVID-19:
Mandy Swanton welcomes clients into our Northland clinic with a smile. She is highly enthusiastic about helping people receive the help they need by providing them with helpful and accurate information on our hearing care services. Mandy is proud to be a part of our healthcare team and is a proud supporter of the International Campaign for Better Hearing. She does her very best in encouraging clients to bring a friend or family member along the hearing care journey. Mandy understands how important communication is in our daily lives and treasuring life's greatest moments.
Christina Cassidy is proud to be a part of the HearingLife healthcare team. She is passionate about healthy hearing and helping people hear better. She provides clients with the best solution for their hearing needs so they can reconnect with the world around them. Christina encourages clients on their hearing care journey and it brings her great joy knowing her clients are enjoying better quality of life because of it.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Northland to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - Northland, we are committed to providing excellent audiological and rehabilitative services. We have been delighted to serve Calgary and its surrounding areas for over a decade. We offer complete hearing evaluations and consultations including hearing device prescription or other recommendations. We are dedicated to spreading awareness about the impact of hearing loss and the benefits of hearing aids. We look forward to supporting you on your journey to better hearing health.
We are located in the Northland Plaza with the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). Plenty of free parking is available.
Hearing care services
- Hearing assessments and hearing aid evaluations
- In-clinic hearing aid demos
- Hearing aid selection and customized fitting
- Follow ups: adjustments and maintenance
- Hearing aid servicing, such as cleaning and major and minor repairs
- Custom ear products including noise protection
- Assistive Listening Devices, including TV adapters and amplified telephones
- Earwax management
- Pre-employment and industrial hearing screening
- Newly launched tinnitus therapy program
- Hearing health education
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details