Bonnie Sweet happily serves clients daily in a professional and friendly manner. She provides our clients with the most accurate and helpful information on our hearing care services so they can receive the help they need. Bonnie is proud to be a part of the HearingLife team supporting clients on their hearing care journey.
Alasdair Cumming is a life-long hearing aid wearer himself and understands firsthand the benefit hearing aids provide on improving quality of life. Alasdair earned a Masters degree in Audiology from University of Western Ontario in 2012.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - Napanee, our hearing professionals have proudly served the community of Napanee and surrounding area for more than seven years and counting, with some of our staff born and raised in Napanee! We are dedicated to excellent customer care and quality products and services and we look forward to serving you. Our hearing professionals also offer visits to local nursing and long-term care residents. Call us today and speak to our Client Service Administrator for more details and to book your next appointment to better hearing.
We are located on the north side of Bridge Street West in the medical building across the street from the Hospital. Free parking is available in our lot.
Hearing care services
- Pediatric and adult hearing tests (no cost for adults)
- Counseling & education
- Individualized prescription and treatment plans
- Customized fittings
- Hearing aid service, including cleaning, repairs and maintenance
- Customized ear products, including swim molds and noise protection
- Assistive listening devices & accessories
- Batteries, supplies and much more!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details