A message from HearingLife - Napanee about COVID-19:
Alasdair Cumming is a life-long hearing aid wearer himself and understands firsthand the benefit hearing aids provide on improving quality of life. He looks forward to meeting you and your loved ones and supporting you on your hearing care journey. Alasdair earned his masters degree in audiology from University of Western Ontario in 2012.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Napanee to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - Napanee, our hearing professionals have proudly served the community of Napanee and surrounding area for more than seven years and counting, with some of our staff born and raised in Napanee! We are dedicated to excellent customer care and quality products and services and we look forward to serving you. Our hearing professionals also offer visits to local nursing and long-term care residents. Call us today and speak to our Client Service Administrator for more details and to book your next appointment to better hearing.
We are located on the north side of Bridge Street West in the medical building across the street from the Hospital. Free parking is available in our lot.
Hearing care services
- Pediatric and adult hearing tests (no cost for adults)
- Counseling & education
- Individualized prescription and treatment plans
- Customized fittings
- Hearing aid service, including cleaning, repairs and maintenance
- Customized ear products, including swim molds and noise protection
- Assistive listening devices & accessories
- Batteries, supplies and much more!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details