Rosemary Mathew has been working in the hearing industry since 1998, her experience includes hospital clinics, Ear, Nose and Throat clinics and retail clinics. She conducts hearing screening programs in various seniors centers and provides educational seminars about hearing loss and its impact on communication. Rosemary earned her Hearing Instrument Specialist diploma from Grant MacEwan University.
Felicia Thompson happily serves clients daily. She provides clients with the most up-to-date information on our hearing care services so clients can receive the help they need.
About this clinic
At HearingLife - Mississauga West, we have proudly been serving the Mississauga community for five years and counting! Our clinic provides no cost and no obligation hearing tests, including in-clinic demos. Our highly-trained hearing professional will work you and your loved ones to find the best solution that works for your hearing needs. We welcome you to call us today to schedule a FREE hearing test and bring a friend or family member too! We are a proud supporter of the International Campaign for Better Hearing.
We are located at the main intersection of Burnhamthorpe Road and Central Parkway West, in the Tim Horton's and Swiss Chalet plaza.
Our hearing care products and services include:
- Hearing assessments and hearing aid evaluations (no cost for adults)
- In-clinic hearing aid demos
- Hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Hearing aid repairs, cleaning and adjustments
- Custom earmolds, swim molds and noise protection
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Earwax management
- Pre-employment and industrial hearing screening
- Tinnitus therapy program
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details