A message from HearingLife - Kingston City about COVID-19:
Allison De La Lis
Allison De La Lis has over 10 years of experience helping children and adults maximize their hearing potential. She promotes healthy hearing and is proud to be a long-standing hearing professional a part of the HearingLife team. Allison graduated with a master's degree in Human Communication Disorders in audiology from Dalhousie University in 2004. She later earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from Salus University in 2009. Allison is a member of CASLPO and Speech-Language and Audiology Canada.
Client Service Administrator
Karen Read enthusiastically serves clients with a smile. She provides clients with accurate and helpful information on our hearing care services so they can receive the help they need. Karen is proud to be a part of the HearingLife team supporting clients on their journey to healthy hearing.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Kingston City to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - Kingston City, we have been proudly serving the community of Kingston for over ten years and counting! Our hearing healthcare professionals use the latest technology and expertise to evaluate your hearing. We offer pediatric and adult hearing assessments with no-obligation consultations and in-clinic demos. Call us today to book your next appointment for a hearing assessment and take the next step to healthy hearing. We are a proud supporter of the National Campaign for Better Hearing.
We are located in the charming downtown area of Kingston, directly across the street from the Hotel Dieu Hospital's Urgent Care Department.
Hearing care services
- Pediatric and adult hearing evaluations (no cost for adults)
- Individualized prescription and treatment plans
- Customized hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid servicing, including cleaning and minor and major repairs
- Customized ear products (swim and sleep earmolds) and noise protection
- Assistive listening devices and accessories
- Tinnitus counseling and education
- Newly launched 360-AfterCare hearing program
- Batteries, supplies and much more!
Call us today to speak to our friendly Client Service Administrator to schedule your appointment and find out more about our ongoing promotions.
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details