Brittany Helby is one of our hearing professionals helping people hear better at our HearingLife Fort Erie clinic. Britanny is passionate about healthy hearing and helping people gain better quality of life through good hearing care. She will be happy to meet you.
Nancy Hernder focuses on client satisfaction and best-practice service. She interacts with our clients in a professional and friendly manner so they feel comfortable when they come into our hearing clinic.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife - Fort Erie, we have proudly been serving the community of Fort Erie for more than five years and counting! Our highly-trained hearing professionals take the time needed to ensure each client is completely satisfied with their hearing care by listening to their needs and providing the best solution possible. All our hearing aids include our Expert Care Guarantee. Call us today to speak to our friendly Client Service Administrator and book your FREE baseline hearing test and take the first step to better hearing health.
You can find our hearing clinic on Bertie Street, inside the medical building right beside Douglas Memorial Hospital.
Hearing care services
- Free adult hearing tests
- Extensive line of digital hearing aids in various styles and colors
- Hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, repairs and maintenance
- Custom ear products, including swim molds and noise protection
- Assistive listening devices, including amplified telephones, alarm clocks & T.V adapters
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
We have recently launched our new tinnitus therapy program, please call us for further details.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details