A message from HearingLife - Fort Erie about COVID-19:
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Brittany Helsby is one of our hearing professionals helping people hear better at our HearingLife Fort Erie clinic. Brittany is passionate about healthy hearing and helping people gain better quality of life through good hearing care. She will be happy to meet you.
Client Service Administrator
Read 1 verified patient review for HearingLife - Fort Erie! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“best caring people there to help no matter what or when ”
At HearingLife - Fort Erie, we have proudly been serving the community of Fort Erie for more than five years and counting! Our highly-trained hearing professionals take the time needed to ensure each client is completely satisfied with their hearing care by listening to their needs and providing the best solution possible. All our hearing aids include our 360-AfterCare warranty program. Call us today to speak to our friendly Client Service Administrator and book your FREE baseline hearing test and take the first step to better hearing health.
You can find our hearing clinic on Bertie Street, inside the medical building right beside Douglas Memorial Hospital.
- Free adult hearing tests
- Extensive line of digital hearing aids in various styles and colors
- Hearing aid selection and dispensing
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, repairs and maintenance
- Hearing aid accessories
- Custom ear products, including swim molds and noise protection
- Assistive listening devices, including amplified telephones, alarm clocks & T.V adapters
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
Ask about our new 360-AfterCare hearing aid program at your next visit.
|Monday||9 am - 3 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 3 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 3 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 3 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 3 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details